Thu, Aug 24Redevelopment Authority Meeting All meetings are open to the public and citizen participation is encouraged.Read On
Thu, Aug 24Read On
Mon, Aug 28Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Plaza Ribbon Cutting Ceremony The Borough of State College will be holding an official ribbon cutting ceremony from 10 a.m. to Noon on August 28, 2017, for the opening of the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Plaza, the 54th anniversary of the 1963 March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom, where Dr. King first gave his historic “I Have a Dream” speech. The plaza is located on South Fraser Street, between West College Avenue and West Beaver Avenue. The ribbon cutting ceremony will celebrate the completion of the Dr. Martin Luther K...Read On
How to View
Click on the "Playlist" tab to look for the Borough's programs, then click on the video you wish to watch. To watch a live stream of C-NET Channel 7, including LIVE Borough Council meetings, click on the playlist named "CGTV Live (Channel 7)." Select "Chapters" to view indexed sections of the program.
Stream Programs Online
- Borough Council Meetings
- Planning Commission Meetings
- Transportation Commission Meetings
- Informational Programs
C-NET programs generally remain available online for 12 months after air date. To obtain copies of older programs, contact C-NET at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can't View on Mobile?
Visit C-NET's website to view videos on your mobile phone.
View Crime Reports
Use the map below to check on crime in the Borough of State College and the Townships of College and Harris. The State College Police Department uses CrimeReports to auto-publish crime information from our records management system onto a map.
At the click of a mouse, citizens can review reported crime by date range over the past six months, type of crime, and the location by street and block number.
NOTE: Reports may take up to 7 calendar days to appear on the map.
Join the Conversation on Engage State College
Engage State College is an online forum for civic engagement. Read what others are saying about important State College topics, then post your own statement. Borough officials will read the statements and consider them as part of their decision-making processes.
As with any public comment process, participation in Engage State College is voluntary; Borough officials will consider input from this forum along with all other channels for participation. However you choose to participate, thanks for helping us build a better State College.
Visit Engage State College
Borough Council: Presentations & Supplemental Materials
- Air Quality Findings for The Residences Conditional Use Application
- 2017 Adopted Centre Region Property Maintenance Code
- COG Resolution Affirming Shared Values of Tolerance and Mutual Respect
- RES 1180 - A Resolution on Immigration Enforcement
- RES 1176 Commitment to Equity and Inclusion
- Intermittent Rental Report
- What happens after I eFile?
- What benefit is there to filing electronically?
- What if I am asked by the tax office to provide additional information and fail to do so?
- Who should I contact with any further questions?
- Can I host an event in the Municipal Building?
- How do I host an outdoor event in State College?
- How do I rent facilities at a Centre Region park?